Wednesday 3 July 2013

In the beginning there was a blog

Back in 2007 I decided I was gonna start blogging, and went all in creating a tech blog, a personal blog and a travel blog all at once. The tech blog survived for a few month allowing three blogpost. The personal blog did a little better in terms of the number of blogposts, but it seemed my life was just a bit too boring for the average user to read it. I suspect it never became a success due to a lack of fashion and makeup content. My last blog, the travel blog actually was a bit of a success as I travelled for seven months the following year and quite a few people was reading it. Needless to say however, new updates for the blog stopped coming once I got home and started working again. Eventually, all my blogs were taken down.

Now however, I decided to lower the bar just a few inches. Not in terms of content, but in terms of how much each post needs to contain and what can be blogged about. If anyone by any chance reads this sometime in the distant future, this was where the tech blog was supposed to be resurrected from the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment